Residency Hotel Ogidi
Unbelievable is an understatement when describing this hotel. Walk into an oasis in the middle of Anambra State in a town called Ogidi just 5 miles south of famous West Africa’s largest market of Onitsha, and 25 minutes away from Asaba Airport, seats this amazingly done and craftsmanship hotel, comparable to what you will see in the cities of Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Built on over 15,000sqm of land, it is a sanctuary combining functionality and style that caters to needs of the occasional visitors to their country-home for ceremonies and to the business communities that are seeking for home away from home. Welcome to a legacy that started in 1980, when the first Leophine was built at the same location, with a modern twist completely rebuilt and re-opened in 2013.
• 62 luxuriously furnished rooms including 4 units of Presidential suites (2 bedrooms and Parlor), each room with Extra-large bathroom
• Luxurious living spaces on each floor
• WIND Lounge Nightclub
• 4 Event Halls and Meeting places include a 1,000 (row seating) seat Onyemaechi Hall
• Featuring a 2,000 sqm Entertainment Square with live bands and DJ
• Guest pickup and drop-offs (with optional armed guards) to Asaba and Enugu Airports