Residency Hotel Enugu
Our Enugu Boutique Hotel... Is Luxury Reinvented
A mission-style building named Mayfair Hotel built by Margret Emembolu featuring only 12 rooms, copied from 1960’s English style living (--Hotel Mayfair was downtown London landmark hotel), completely rebuilt in 2018 to reflect our new architectural heritage and re-designed with a contemporary aesthetic, this historic boutique hotel now boast of 52-rooms with all modern amenities, including Club, Gym, Event Hall, and many more.
Experience Enugu like you have not before when you stay with Residency Hotel, Enugu. This is south eastern Nigeria at its best. Savor local, farm-fresh food at our restaurant and sip craft cocktails in the Lounge. Recharge with a full day rest in any of our quite rooms where modern luxury is always in harmony with the environment.
• 52 luxuriously furnished rooms
• Luxurious living spaces on each floor, with seat out on each floor overlooking city lights
• Parties, Events, and Meeting places
• Wind’s Lounge with outdoor swimming pool seat out
• Guest pickup and drop-offs from Enugu International Airport